How Alicia Earns $2,500 From Surveys (With Proof)
Have you been wondering how to make some extra money without having to get a real job? Summer is coming. It’s a great time to prep for extra money for vacations, summer events, family outings, BBQ’s and more! You’ll learn how Alicia earns thousands from surveys.
How to Make Money With Surveys
There are legitimate sites that pay consumers to take surveys. Why? Companies need data about customers. They want to learn shopping trends, what goes into a buying decision, what customers are looking for, and more! It’s very difficult to get this information without some kind of incentive so these companies go to survey sites who incentivize consumers to take surveys.
There are a bunch of sites that you can take surveys with. Here is a quick list of my favorites:
- Vindale Research (I earn money with these guys daily)
- Survey Savvy (higher-paid offers, up to $75+)
- Harris Poll Online (well-paying and highly respected, reputable company)
Alicia from WorkersonBoard shares her secrets for banking thousands from survey sites. I’ve featured her videos on the blog before but I’m sharing again because it’s just that AMAZING! Check it out below
She shows real payment proofs from PayPal from money she earns from survey sites. Some sites she goes over:
- Instagc (Lots of options and many payout opportunities)
- Bankroll Bucks (I haven’t tried this site yet but I’m going too very soon. I keep hearing about this site over and over. Apparently it’s a winner. I’ll post my results soon.)
- Prize Rebel (Earn money, gift cards, and other rewards. You will love the real time payment proofs they show on the righthand side of the site)
Some others mentioned
How it Works?
There’s not much to it!
- Join the survey site
- Take surveys
- Get paid
Now, to set your expectations correctly, survey-taking will not make you rich. You can do it part time or full time, get paid as often as daily, and you’ll enjoy the flexibility of taking surveys whenever you want!
That’s it, my friends. Have you taken surveys? We would love to hear from you. Comment down below so we can hear your story.